Current PAD Spec 4.0 Supports Windows 10 OS, 22 Localized Language Support, International Compliance Standards, Expanded SEO, Affiliate and Promotion tools and more – Upgrade Now!
AppVisor is now celebrating it’s 5th year providing tens of thousands of software pubishers to market, promote, sell and distribution their applications over a network of over 16,000 sites. With the current PAD v4.0 offering a full featured of list of new tools, features and options, publishers can continue to economically and optimially build their companys sales, opportunities and profits. Please note that all prior submission, authoring, editing, analysis tools supporting the PAD Specification prior to 4.0, are no longer supported. PADGEN and PADManager are no longer supported with the current v4.0 Specification.
AppVisor provides various tools and services under the supervision of the Association of Software Professionals. The new AppVisor.com platform and PAD v4.0 update offers:
- Access to over 16,000 Software, Technology Websites, Directories. (PADLIST)
- Global Compliance standards covering fraud, intellectual property, security and business practicies.
- Now Support Windows 8, Windows 10, Windows 10 Updates
- Rich Media Links including video demo’s, tutorials, etc.
- Social Networking including Facebook, Google+, Twitter, Linkedin, etc
- On-line cross-platform PAD Builder, Publication Manager, and On-line Validator
- The Official PAD Repository and Global Software Application Name Registry
- Open Database of software download and portal sites with current rankings
- DynamicPAD Analytics: Discrete Tracking Software Per Link, Site, App
- Software Promotion Services (Lite, Basic, Professional and Ultimate)
- Global $$$ PPD (Pay-Per-Download), Advertising Marketplace and platform
- Exclusive Access to Early Technologies, Marketing Opportunities
“PAD” is a certified registered trademark of the ASP. “PADGen”, and “PADKit” are also registered trademarks of the Association of Shareware Professionals in the United States and/or other countries. Please refer to “PAD Rights, Requirements, and Usage Guidelines” on the ASP PAD website. All contents are Copyright ©2017 AppVisor.com. Parts Association of Software Professionals. All Rights Reserved, 2017.